Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sometimes I binge...

On Netflix
Who doesn't?

Since I have been gone for the longest time, I thought I would list out the shows I have been bingeing and loving

* Doctor Who
* Californication
* Gilmore Girls
* Arrested Development
* How I Met Your Mother
* Bob's Burgers
* Scandal
* House of Cards- Season three just was released on Netflix and I am trying to find time to start (and finish) the season
* Reign
* Pretty Little Liars - only the seasons on Netflix
* Breaking Bad


Guys. I have been obsessed with Breaking Bad. It was my most recent binge and I have been obsessed. Get on it if you have not watched it. So good!

So yeah.

Pointless post. BUT this kind of gives a hint of what I have been up to the last few months.

XO

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)