Friday, November 7, 2014

Candy Corn, Chocolate, and some gator football...

Via

I have never been into Halloween. Yeah, I guess it's fun to dress up... I just never was creative enough to come up with a costume.

Friday October 31:

So, my Halloween was chill.
We trick-or-treated at work.
Yes.
You read that right.
Free candy at work!

I then went home to hand out candy to the cute little kids that were trick or treating. It's sad because it took so much for me to stop myself from sneaking bags of candy for myself to eat. Once the trick or treaters died down, my friend Victor came over with wine to hang out. I went out and picked up Chipotle for dinner. During dinner, my roommate and Victor decided it would be a good idea for me to watch Saw. Horrible idea.

It creeped me out and I had the hardest time falling asleep.

Saturday November 1:

1st day of November! So exciting and such a lazy day. I ended up waking early and cleaning the downstairs up. I then got ready for a day of Florida football. yup!

My roommate and I met up with friends to Blue 32 Sports Grill to watch the Gators play Georgia. I was nervous. We have had a horrible season and I didn't have high hopes.

Via

BUT the Gators surprised me! They won! It made me so happy... I could not stop smiling.

After the game, I ended up falling asleep for a couple of hours. When I woke, I was craving ice cream, so my roommate and I headed to Udder Delights for a cup of ice cream.

The rest of the night was spent preparing thousands of blog posts (the ones you have been reading the past few days.... plus this one). So much to catch up on.

Sunday November 2

The windows stayed open. The room was nice and cool. No need for AC.

The laziest day I have ever had.
I ...
*caught up on my YouTube subscriptions.
*Binge watched Californication and finally made it to season 7.
*ate pizza with the roommate.
* did laundry
* baked a cake.

Laziest day ever!

... and it was amazing.

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)