Monday, September 15, 2014

Four days in a row...

Are you shocked? I have posted four days in a row!

I feel like I was JUST celebrating the start of a new weekend.

...and what a great weekend it was. 

Friday
Not too eventful. I went straight to the mall to pick up a few things after work. I was a girl on a mission. I knew exactly what I needed and beelined it for the stores that sold the things I needed. After my shopping escapade, I relaxed at home. I ate my left over Kung Pao chicken from Pei Wei, sat down to type a post and had wine ALL NIGHT. 

Via
Come on... You know that looks good!
Saturday
Finally, I night of great sleep. I didn't wake once and felt so refreshed in the morning. It was much needed.

I started off my day with a refreshing shower and proceeded to get ready for a day full of activities. College football is in full swing and half my day was going to be spent watching the different teams play. A couple of friends invited me to meet up with them at a bar to watch the South Carolina vs Georgia game. SEC football! Oh yeah! The game was delayed by rain and it was nice because it gave the group time to relax and chat.

It was during the chat time that I figured out what I was going to do with my living situation. One of my friends owns a 4 bedroom house and is living alone. HE was kind enough to offer me a great deal to live with him! Cheers to great friends and a new [affordable...non stressful] living situation! I am so glad to get the living situation stress off my mind.

 Although it was fun hanging out with the guys AND watching all the college games, I had to leave before the end of the game to hang out with another friend**.

Said friend** was very sweet and invited me to a Diamondbacks game. It was nice to spend time with a good friend and get to know them. The only down side to going to the Diamondbacks game...

Missing my Gators opening conference game vs Kentucky.

G~O  G~A~T~O~R~S~!
Via
Yes. I wore this during the baseball game.
I HAD to wear a Gator!

I was receiving updates via text throughout the game and I was freaking out. We didn't play that well and the game wasn't as amazing as last weekends game against EMU. But still... we won.

After the game, said friend** took me to Cooperstown  (Yummy!) and we went out to play pool and relax!

Saturday was awesome. I love making new friends and getting to know new people.

Sunday
I was up and ready to go pretty early despite the fact that I got home pretty late the night before.

I decided to check out my friends house to make sure that I would be comfortable and happy living there. GUYS, the house is gorgeous and I KNOW I will love living there.

The rest of the day was spent laying out working on my tan! My butt... guys... it was bad before. Now the tan is starting to even out! Thank God!


The weekend was fun, eventful, and relaxing all at the same time. It was so hard to wake up this morning and the work day started off rough. I made coffee/hot chocolate mixture and sipped on it on the way to work. When I finally sat at my desk and opened my email, I had a lot of urgent work to address. Such a shock to start the day and it through the rest of my work day flow off.

Now... I am ready to pass out. 

Sooooo.... tired!




**Said friend is very cute and I KIND OF have a tiny crush! Too soon? I think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)