Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fly me to the moon

It's the peak of the week. The hump. Hump day.

The end of the week can't come soon enough.

In all honesty, the week has not been too bad. I have been "in the zone" all week. I have been so focused on getting work done. It's crazy. I started to notice that I even have been pulling away from my coworkers. No reason why. I have just been distant. Maybe it's the stress of moving? I have no idea. I just have not wanted to socialize in a while. Maybe, this article (Thank you Mrs. Teacher!)is completely true and I truly am an introvert.

The past three days, I have been so sore! I bet you thought that my Sunday work out was a one-time thing. Well, I actually went to the gym with Colon yesterday. SHOCKING. I feel like it has helped with the stress. I just wish that I wasn't so sore!

Soo... I took my first load of belongings to my new living situation today. I have been packing things here and there and took my first round of things to the house after work today. I hate having my things disorganized and stretched between two different houses. I just want to be settled in and have everything organized. It's just...I know that once this move is complete, I will have to say good bye to this stage of my life. Things are changing... and I don't handle change very well.

One of the things that I am a little afraid of is... being single. That sounds weird... doesn't it? I have mentioned it before  and have tried to ignore it. But then I read a post and felt relieved that I am not the only one.

I know all of my posts the last few weeks/ months have been random and weird. It's just an outward display of how my thoughts have been lately. All over the place.

I guess I will end this post with more random things that I thought were awesome...

* Like a picture of my baby:


Via
* and these videos of Beyonce songs being spoken rather than sung...

*and this song...

Frank SInatra by Lourdes Echagarruga on Grooveshark
XO

1 comment:

  1. Aww, sweetie. Don't be afraid! Being single will be a wonderful experience - enjoy every minute. Change is always tough. But you're tougher :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)