Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Dinglehopper

What's this... twice in one week?

I am in such a great mood which usually means I am in the mood to talk to you guys via this blog. Today I really do not ahve anything substantial to say. Just thought I would share some things that have been making me laugh lately. Of course, you should not be surprised that most all of the things I share have been sent to me by Colon. He still sends me the funniest links and daily messages. I hope that never changes!

*I feel as if this would be something I would do to my kids if they cry for no reason...

Via

* I'll admit. I laughed at this. I tell jokes like this all the time... even when I am not drunk.
Sad. 
I know!


"Two Chips" / An Animated Short from Adam Patch on Vimeo.


* This is so sad yet so funny!

Via

* I love Disney... and I laughed so hard at this video...




Random post? I know :)

Night y'all!

XO 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that last video, I cannot stop laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you guys are still such good friends!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)