Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Fun on the internets

Some fun things that I have stumbled across these past few weeks 

* Who knew putting your pants on can be done without using your hands...This guy has it down!

* Some of the PostSecrets from this week were shocking... (1 2) but I still love reading them. I just have to get up the courage to send one in!

* Chemistry is everywhere! It's amazing how the littlest things like the smell of old books and the aroma of rain can be attributed to simple chemistry notions! (seen here)

*It's all wrong. The actors are all wrong. I know I am making a judgement on such a short trailer but... it doesn't seem right!

* According to Colon, I dance like this...

Via

* The perfect song!

* How I wish I could go to Diagon Alley! I am so jealous of those that live so close!

* I have been watching Sailor Moon lately and was glad when Colon sent me this

XO

Lourdes

1 comment:

  1. So sad that they added Diagon Alley as soon as we move away!! And if that's how you dance, that's the cutest!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)