Wednesday, June 11, 2014

stamps...

Look what I got guys...


Via

yes... they are stamps!

I really do not have much to say today. I just wanted to share some fun things that I have stumbled across the past few days... 

One of my favorite bloggers is having another baby! YAY!
Way to add to my baby fever...

Charisma inspires with another awesome post about self love!
I am so going to follow her advice!

Post Secret never ceases to catch my attention on Sundays... (1 2)

Game of Thrones has slowly taken over our lives!
Do you watch the show also?
If you do, this meme will make you laugh!

...and I leave you with that list of random things!

XO

Lourdes

2 comments:

  1. LOVE those stamps! I'm an HP nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny girl! Eric would die if we had HP stamps ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)