Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pineapples, peaches, and oranges...

Another week has started guys.
Work has been weird because everyone now knows that I will no longer be within the office after next Friday.
I wish I could say that I am sad.
I am not.
I am excited for a new start.
I am nervous for this new position.

I will definitely miss the office and the people I currently work with.Especially after one of my customers came in with the following:

Via
She was in the Philippines for the last month and a half and she brought this back for me.
So special...

But I am not sad.

I have a lot to do in the next two weeks. I plan on buying Thank-you cards for all of my coworkers so they know how much their guidance and friendship has meant to me.Good idea? or is it tacky?

Anyways...Let's stop talking about sappy things.

The past few weeks have been HOT here in Arizona.
...and I mean HOT!

Via
At 8pm someday last week...

Via
midday sometime last week

The heat didn't let up all weekend. That is why Colon and I vegged out this weekend. We only left the house for dinner on Saturday and fun activities Sunday night.

We ended up going to Thai Rama for dinner. It was my first time eating there and it was yummy!
Just look at those pot stickers!

Via

On Sunday, Colon and I went out to see Justin Willman at the Tempe Improv. It was such a great night. Unexpectedly fun because I had never heard of Justin Willman. We met up with some of Colon's friends and I was excited when one of the guys there mentioned that he was willing to split nachos with someone. I was all over that! (I wish I would have snapped a photo for you guys to see the amazingness that was the plate of nachos... You would have drooled!) Is it sad that I was also excited for the beers that I drank for the show? I mean... who can pass up Mr. Pineapple and Blue Moon? I mean, really...

Via
After the show, Colon took me to Four Peaks in Tempe. It has been a while since we have been there and I was so happy to have a glass of the Peach Ale.

Apparently Sunday was a drinking day...

I guess it's back to reality... cannot wait for the weekend! 

YAY!

XO







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)