Monday, June 30, 2014

Dreaming of this past weekend

So... it is so hard to go to work when I had such a great weekend. Colon and I didn't  really do much, but we had fun.

Saturday:

The day started off with soccer. Yup! We have been keeping tabs on all of the World Cup Games. All of the games this weekend had my nerves all crazy. 

The first game of the day was spent with Colon. It was Brazil vs Portugal and... man... it was CRAZY!

I then went to lunch with a friend. I had not seen him in months so it was nice catching up. We were, at first, planning to go to a sushi restaurant but I was too hungry. I was looking forward to BIG portions. SO, he suggested that we go to a Peruvian restaurant. 

Oh My Gosh. The food at TUMI was amazing. When I first saw the menu, there were things that seemed familiar but I wanted to try something new. SO, since he is Peruvian and had been to this restaurant before I gave him all the choices. He didn't disappoint. 


Via

Via

By the way, lunch did not take us away from soccer. We ended up watching the Colombia vs Uruguay game. 

After lunch, I spent the time catching up on my blog reading, the new episodes of Sailor Moon that were posted on Hulu AND I did some online make-up shopping! yeah! I am excited to get my package. 

The day ended with a night on the town with Colon and some of his friends. I was excited because I got to dress up since I have not done that in a while. 


Via

Red lips and red shoes! Oh yeah! 

Via

It was a fun night. I got to dance with my love! 

Sunday:

Another day started with soccer. The games (The Netherlands vs Mexico and Costa Rica vs Greece) were intense! 

Such a lazy day! The only time I left the house was to get lunch AND to go to Target and Ross. Last week, I realized that I could bring water bottles/ mugs to work so that I could constantly drink water and stay hydrated throughout the day. I also am determined to bring my lunch to work so I decided to look for both the lunchbox and water bottles at the same time. I used work snacks as an excuse to go to Target! 

And... that was my weekend. I hope your weekend was just as relaxing as mine! :)

have a great week y'all!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)