Friday, May 23, 2014

Grouchy

Thank God it's Friday.

I feel like I start most of my Friday's post with some variation of that sentence. I am actually surprised at how quickly the weekend went by. Having my interview (again... more details to come when I feel the time is right to divulge)/ day off yesterday helped the time fly by.

I was quite grouchy today and I have no idea why. I woke up in a slightly sour mood and events at work kept my mood headed in the rotten direction. I tried. I really did try to pull myself out of it. I don't know if the post-interview mentality is kicking BUT whenever something frustrating or stressful happened I would mentally tell myself that it will not be too long until I move on. Sad but true. I feel guilty. And yet. I don't. Work really is falling apart!

So, here I am. Drinking a beer. Excited to read a bit from my Kindle.

What has caught my eye this week?

+ Charisma's post on the pressures that friends and family tend to put on married couples. I totally agree and definitely think it could pertain to unmarried couples that have been together for  awhile.

+ I need to buy these fast-drying-nail-polish solutions!

Happy Friday y'all!

XO


1 comment:

  1. Considering I just got married this weekend I'm just waiting for the "when are you having kids" question to start. It's going to be exhausting.

    And I love Sally Hansen insta dri EVERYTHING.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)