Thursday, April 24, 2014

Zou Bisou Bisou... Oh kiss kiss



^^^ Did you watch the video?

No?

Then... watch it... I'll wait while you enjoy the video...

Last night, Colon and I watched the first episode of season 5 (I think it was 5) and I loved this scene. The song was catchy BUT I was (slightly) uncomfortable because this was in front of Don's coworkers... AWKWARD!

But... the song is catchy and I have been humming it all day. That is why I downloaded it as my ringtone! Yup. Call me people so I can hear this ringtone.

-----rant-----

The past few work days have gone by so slowly and again I am questioning myself when it comes to my job. Again, I love my job. It's just that lately I have been having "rough" days. Days where I am ready to throw in the towel. I guess... I am not happy anymore. 

Why do these questions keep coming up? Why, Oh why?

----rant over-----

Now that that's over... TOMORROW IS FRIDAY. Thank God! I cannot wait for the weekend. Time to relax and spend time with my love.

Go watch the video again!

Bisous!


PS... Is anyone else excited for the new Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movie? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)