Monday, April 14, 2014

Putter putter to a stop

That car diagnosis I mentioned the other day...

It's no bueno.

I sat there for less than 20 minutes. They were able to determine that it isn't my transmission fluid. They pulled codes and determined that my transmission is bad. So... it'll be $3000 to fix the transmission. Another $1200 for the 4 O2 sensors and another couple hundred to fix the AC. Close to $5000 to fix a 13 year old car with close to 200,000 miles on it.

I have spent the whole weekend thinking on it and have come to the conclusion that a new car is definitely in my future! It's not worth it to fix all the problems. STRESS.

So... yesterday we started the car search. It was unsuccessful. I was unprepared and totally embarrassed that I didn't look further into the financing process.

Just embarrassing. I left discouraged and resolved to my car-less fate. In my mind, Colon would be driving me everywhere for the rest of my life. BLAH.

Cue the phone conversation with my mom. She always knows what to say to make me feel better. Now I am just waiting to get the finances in line so that I can bring home my new baby!

I am still stressed, though!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)