Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Last few weeks on Hangouts!

So... as usual, Colon sent me some fun links during the day through Google Hangouts these past few weeks. I am dedicating this post to those links...

Hope they make your day!

* In honor of last weeks' Game of Thrones ...
Via
So True!

* Because I loath King Joffrey

Via

* Sleeping in our house is difficult. These two illustrate Colon's strategy...

Via

Via

* Because he knows I love turtles!

Via

Via

Via

* This one made me laugh so hard...



* Colon thinks this is what I do!

Via
* I think he is concerned about my dancing!

XO



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that turtle all buckled in, so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, the buckled turtle is hilarious! And I never watched Game of Thrones before but Eric is such a fan so he made me watch it and it was that episode when he dies. Intense!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)