Friday, April 4, 2014

I choose optimism

I have been such a grumpy pants this week. Exhausted and quite pessimistic.

This morning I woke up in the same frame of mind. I had a bruised nose (my Kindle fell on my nose Wednesday night while I was reading in bed). I was tired and exhausted. I kept thinking, "What is the point?" While getting ready for work, I played this video. After wiping away my tears, I decided I would not allow myself to be so pessimistic. I am gathering strength from that boy and am going to put a positive spin on everything from this day forward.

I hope you all watch the video. Gather strength from him. It's worth it!

PLUS it's almost the weekend! Time to relax and PARTY!
AND the Gators play UConn on Saturday.
Fingers crossed.

GO GATORS!!!!!!!!!!

XO



1 comment:

  1. I really love this post and your blogstyle!
    would you like to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin, dear? I'd like to keep in touch!
    Let me know with a comment on my blog, I promise that I'll follow you back!

    J'aime les feuilles rouges

    xoxo Marta

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)