Monday, March 17, 2014

Renaissance Tip(sy)

This weekend was amazing.
I am slowly coming off of my weekend high.
...and trying to will myself to get through this work day.

Saturday
+ Volunteering: hectic and stressful
+ Movie with the lover: LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie we saw
+ Drinks at Colon's friend. We were supposed to go out but we had radio silence from the group. So, we decided to do a night to ourselves


Via
Sunday
+ Cuddle in bed until a reasonable waking hour (AKA around 10am)

+ Trip to Ross to buy sun gear. Colon needed sun glasses and I needed a hat. The line was terribly long. Only two workers in the store for a busy day. CRAZY!

+ Braved the bumper to bumper traffic on the way to the Renaissance Festival. Lots of jokes were told and weird things said.

+ Turkey legs. Teriyaki chicken sandwich. Frozen lemonade. Raspberry Mead. Pear cider. We ate so much. It was sad because the Raspberry Mead and Pear Cider affected me so quickly. I am such a light weight. But, that did not take away from the experience. The Festival was amazing and I am so glad that Colon took me!

+ Chores chores chores before the week began.

... Now I have to figure out how to use the new smart thermostat that Colon bought yesterday!

Happy Monday y'all!

XO 


PS... GO GATORS!



2 comments:

  1. turkey legs are the best things about renaissance festivals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Ross?

    Sounds like a great time! I'm definitely in the need for a chillaxed weekend with some R &R.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)