Friday, March 14, 2014

TGI Pi-Day

It's Friday and I am just trying to get through the day so that the weekend will come.

Here are some fun links to check out to tide yourself over for the day...

** Oh how I long to take a trip to Paris or just France in general. Colon and I planned to do one last year but things feel through. I am 100% OK with it falling through. I am not upset. I just still long to go and Julie reminded me of that longing with her pictures from Tuesday.

** This lovely lady posted some cool cell phone cases for the iPhone. This inspired me to look for some Note 3 Cases. I found thisthis, and this.

**"Show yourself the love you deserve"!

** The Chocolate Mint Icebox dessert that I stumbled upon on Lauren Conrad's website has me drooling!

** I don't know how I feel about a Mean Girls reunion. Is it true it's happening?

** The Forever Nude and Forever Glam palettes HAVE to be added to my "Need" list ASAP!

**Colon is at it again...

He sent this to me:


and this:


I am loving the Frozen parody that he sent me:

)

Colon says that this video reminds him of me...

)

It reminds me of me, too!

...and he thinks the BroApp is funny. I do, too.

** I am not a fan of Beyonce's Drunk in Love but the Emoji video for the song is awesome. 




With that...

I am out!

XO




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)