Wednesday, March 19, 2014

#hashtag

Guys. I think I am going to have a heart attack. 

I just ate the last cinnamon-sugar-caramelized almond that I bought at the Renaissance Festival this weekend. 
#thisshoudlbesubmittedtowhitewhine   <---If you don't know what White Whine is check it out!
#firstworldproblems
#whyamIhashtaggingeverything
#thisisannoying

OK. I'll stop. 

I have just been in a whiny mood lately. This week has been so long already and it is only Wednesday. There have been too many work days in the last 5 business days that have been hectic and stressful. I am just ready to relax and get away from all of the stress. 

Tomorrow I have the day off and I am looking forward to getting this house in order. 

Thank God for days off. 

XO

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay to days off. This has definitely been a long week!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)