Monday, March 31, 2014

A case of the Mondays

Today... was freaking ROUGH! One of the roughest Monday's in a long LONG time.
Work was crazy stressful and I just felt... frustrated all day.
Thank God for my day off tomorrow.
So soon after the weekend but after today a day off is much needed.

It felt great to get home and spend time with my love.
We are both feeling under the weather but...
...at least we are feeling under the weather together!


* Who knew that mustache wax was a real thing....
* I am thinking of custom ordering cards and stationary from JennyPie5 on Etsy!!
* I want to plan a hiking trip in Usery Mountain regional Park! Maybe the Wind Cave Trail?
* I guess every girl thinks the same way I do when she goes to Target...
* A reminder to me that relationships are hard work!
* Because watching marine life videos calmed me down after a hard day at work!

XO


2 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for the shout out! Mondays are terrible- I hate them. Hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)