Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Your every line...

Today was such an incredible day!

It was much needed. Yesterday was such a drag. It being Monday. Especially a Monday that followed such an incredible weekend.

Saturday was busy for both Colon and I. We did our own things. Ran errands. But then connected in the afternoon. Lazed around the house... Again, doing our own things... up until it was time to get ready to see Paul Oakenfold at El Santo in Scottsdale. I was excited because we were "going out" but didn't have to dress up too much. Actually, I dressed down and am so glad I did. It was COLD and the venue was an outdoor venue! the only thing I made sure to do was try a pink lipstick!

Via

What do you think? Fun! Right?

We didn't get home till 3 or 4, so we got a late start to our Sunday. Colon and I vegged out the whole day! It was much needed! We then headed to a friends house to watch the Superbowl. Yummy food. Not so great game. It was anticlimactic and it did not feel that the two best teams of the NFL played. Congrats Seahawks!

So, this weekend was basically spent with Colon! He has been so amazing lately and I find myself falling more and more for him. It's kind of scary knowing that we have had serious problems just a few months ago. I try not to hold back, but I am truly afraid it'll happen again. It's probably irrational but I keep waiting for this bubble of happiness and love to pop. When is it going to happen?

But I cannot think like that! Right? Be positive Lourdes. Be positive!

I will be. Now let me just go eat the whole pan of take a few bites of the cookies I made after work today and snuggle with my love. That will reassure me. A couple of lit candles and a good book will do it too.

I'm going to go and get comfy, but before I do I wanted to make sure to leave you with a playlist to leave you with warm fluffy emotions....
Love by Lourdes Echagarruga on Grooveshark

 and a few books that I can officially add to my 36 in 2014 list!

Book update
The Scoundrel's Secret Siren- Daphne Du Bois
Nothing to Commend Her- Jo Barrett

Caroline- Cynthia Wright
Outlaw Bride- Tanya Hanson
Mood Indigo- Parris Afton Bonds
Calico- Raine Cantrell
The Stargazer- Michele Jaffe
Myriah- Claudy Conn







Check the books out! I promise they will not disappoint. Check out my Goodreads. I tend to rate the books there and only do a written review if I had issues with a book! 

Anyways... I am going to get comfy!

Heart you all1

XO



36 in 2014
1. The Scarlet Contessa- Jeanne Kalogridis
2. The Turning of Anne Merrick- Christine Blevins
3. Ambersley- Amy Atwell
4. The Earl's Inconvenient Wife- Ruth Ann Nordin
5. The Scoundrel's Secret Siren- Daphne Du Bois
6. Nothing to Commend Her - Jo Barrett
7. Caroline- Cynthia Wright
8. Outlaw Bride- Tanya Hanson
9. Mood Indigo- Parris Afton Bonds
10. Calico- Raine Cantrell
11. The Stargazer- Michele Jaffe
12. Myriah- Claudy Conn

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)