Friday, February 21, 2014

Tantrum

My brother has Crohn's disease.
I never thought something like this would happen.
Finding out that he has Crohn's disease and watching him deal with it is one of the hardest things that I have been through.
Scratch that.
It IS the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with.

Yes. It is great that he is diagnosed and they know what is wrong.

But, he is still suffering.
And I hate it.
He has been out of school. Relying on tutors to come to the house.
His diet has changed. He cannot have the things he likes.
He cannot participate in the sports/ activities he likes.
He's in pain.
He doesn't deserve this.

I have the hardest time expressing my feelings.
All I know how to do is throw a stupid, childish tantrum.
That's all this post is.

A
STUPID
CHILDISH
TANTRUM!!!!

XO


*SORRY for such an annoying post. 





4 comments:

  1. So sorry for your brother :(
    It's hard to see ones we love suffering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry to hear about your brother. I will keep him in my prayers, and you and your family to be able to work through this for him :(
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry your family has to go through this. That really, truly sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear that. I have Crohn's, so I know firsthand how tough it is! How old is he? Was he just diagnosed? I was diagnosed over a year ago (so relatively "late" since I was 28 when diagnosed), but I've had symptoms for years and they finally got so bad, that I couldn't eat, couldn't really sleep, couldn't do "normal" things like go to work, the mall, anywhere without a bathroom nearby, ha! But I have been on a biologic for a year and although not technically in remission, I'm MUCH better and can live normally. I'm lucky that I've only identified a few foods that are triggers (one thing is red wine, which isn't too cool!) that I have to stay away from. Let me know if you want any advice! Praying for him and your family. It's tough, but it could be so much worse. It's "overcomable" - I promise! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)