Friday, February 28, 2014

Music of the night

via

Currently reading: Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux

Why I am reading said book: I spied this tiny book on my bookshelf. I have had the book since my first year of college and have tried reading it several times before. I could never get into it. After coming across this gem on my bookshelf I decided it was time. I. AM. HOOKED.

What are my feelings so far?: LOVE

Phantom of the Opera by Lourdes Echagarruga on Grooveshark













And I cannot get over the playlist!

XO


Oh and it's Friday! Raise the roof!


1 comment:

  1. Phantom is by far my favorite broadway musical because the music is SO DARN GOOD!! I've never read the book but I've been listening to the soundtrack for the better part of 20 years :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)