Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Get(ting) to know you...

Did anyone think of the song?



And now... I am done being weird and am going to link up with Alyx so I can answer the questions she posed.

Where do you like to shop?
  I am a thrifter at heart and would much rather buy thrifted clothing at a reasonable price and alter it myself then spend too much money on something I would be afraid to get dirty! (see this) So... I guess... thrift stores. 

...And Target. 
We can't forget Target. 

How do you plan your meals?
Meal planning? What is that?

I seriously just decide the meal as I am driving home from work. 
Something I NEED to work on!

Have you ever had a garden?
No, but I want one in the future. I just need ideas on how to start one. How did you start yours?
Another thing I should work on. 

Do you love getting the mail?
I HATE getting the mail. There's something about having to walk ALL THE WAY to the mailbox to get the mail. It just seems so daunting. 

I LOVE receiving letters/ packages in the mail, though. Hint hint

Any fitness app recommendations?
Nike+

What is the worst book you ever read?
I seriously cannot think of one now. Can I take a rain check on this question?

What food would you never ever eat?
Balut. <----Click on it. I'll wait here.

Now go throw up. It's fine. I will be right here when you get back. 

How are you feeling? You OK?

Anyways. My family eats this. My mom is Filipino and apparently it's a delicacy in the Philippines. i grew up watching my family eat this and I am proud ot say I have never tried it. I know. I should not knock it until I try it. BUT I will not give in. I cannot even fathom trying this! Nope. Never going to happen. 

How many children do you want?
At least 2. I love children and want a house full of them! BUT I want to make sure I can provide a great life for ALL of my children. So... we'll see! Whatever comes...

XO

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, seriously I need to be better at meal planning! You are too cute girl, loved getting to know you even better through these questions :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME!?! PEOPLE EAT THAT CRAP?! I just died. So. DISGUSTING.

    On that note, thanks for linking up, Lourdes!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)