Friday, February 14, 2014

Day of love

I woke and looked beside me.
There was my love.
Sleeping.
At Peace.

He would be leaving soon and needed to get ready for his ski trip.
But that doesn't stop it from being Valentines day.
We usually don't do anything for Valentines day.
It's an overrated, over commercialized holiday and we choose to live in love everyday.

But still... It's fun!

Yesterday I made some baked yummies for my love. I am hoping he is enjoying them on the ride to Colorado.

Via

Via

Via

Via

I also made a few Valentines day cards for him.
I started handing them to him last night since I will not be able to spend today with him.

Via







Aren't they cute? I got the idea here.

anyways...

Happy Valentines day loves!

Cuddles. hugs. kisses. A Valentines song by Pentatonix.



XO


*since Colon will be out of town, I will probably be spreading the love and posting anything loverly on my Tumbleblog

3 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, those desserts look scrumptious! And yay to waking up next to your love :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that just a pie crust with marshmallows in it? It look so good. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)