Thursday, February 20, 2014

Back to work...

Two days of work so far and I wish I was still on PTO. I had the hardest time waking yesterday and the day just

draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagged on.

It was horrible.

Not really. I dreaded going in but once I was there I felt better. It was great seeing my coworkers and joking around with them. One of my coworkers had some great news (that I cannot elaborate on now) but I am so excited.

Colon came back Monday night, at midnight, and I am so glad he is here. Since I was going back to work on Tuesday, I decided to try to fall asleep at a reasonable time. So I was asleep when he arrived. Of course, he decides to wake me up and make it harder for me to fall back asleep.

It was worth the eye-lids-won't-stay-open day I had on Tuesday.

Overall... I am in a happy place. Even if I had to say goodbye to my PTO days and get reacquainted with work. I have been using this post as a guide.

Hope your weeks has been great so far!

XO







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)