Saturday, February 8, 2014

back and forth

This year is definitely flying by. It feels like we were just celebrating the holidays yet they seem so far away. that sounds so crazy. how could something go by so quickly yet feel like it's dragging by at the same time? Am I going crazy?

Colon left this morning for Flagstaff. He and a couple of friends went for the day to snowboard. He has been so excited for this trip! Next week he will be leaving for Colorado for a snowboarding trip with friends. This weeks trip is a warm up.

Anyways... while he is gone for the day I've got volunteering. I plan on taking it easy for the rest of the day. Maybe do some reading?

Have you guys seen that...

 CVS is putting a stop to the sale of tobacco in their stores. I love that they are taking a stand. 

or that Psych is ending. Sad...but OK. There is always reruns. I feel the same way I felt when Monk ended. So sad.

or that Valentines day is next week.

I have no idea what I am going to do (since Colon will be gone!). Maybe I could do my nails! Or make some yummy treats for him. Or plan something fun!

I know what I am going to do... enjoy this weekend.

...and you should too!

Aaliyah by Lourdes Echagarruga on Grooveshark

**enjoy this playlist,too. I am in an Aaliyah mood!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)