Monday, February 10, 2014

another week...

Back to work.
Blah.
It's Monday.
Dreaming about the days off I get this week.
Sad I could not find a reasonable ticket to fly to Houston to visit my family.

I will probably spend the week...
*Getting errands done.
*Watching Crazy, Stupid, Love and He's Just Not That Into You.
*Maybe even catch up on some Vampire Diaries since I stopped watching after season 2.
*Let's not forget some Doctor Who!

Reading will also be included.

I have been wanting to make my own recipe book for my kitchen. Any ideas on how I should start?

Do you live in any of these cities? Notice there a few Florida cities on the list & Phoenix is also on the list!

Read the two (1 2) recent Post Secret posts before you go on to the next task of your day!

This week won't be too bad.

Enjoy!

XO


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy some vampire diaries for me! Oh and post secrets are pretty cool, hadnt seen that b4!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep watching Vampire Diaries! I just finished season 4...sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)