Monday, February 24, 2014

100 Happy Days

Has anyone else seen the #100HappyDays hashtag floating around on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other form of social media?

Well... I have been seeing this around everywhere and FINALLY took the time to figure out what the hell that tag was all about. 

Via
My first #100HappyDays post
The first time I wore this shirt given to me by Colon
After looking it up, I decided I would play along.

I did my first 100 Happy Days post on Sunday and have been having fun with it the last couple of days.

It kind of reminds me of the time that I decided that I would take a picture every day for a year. The pictures consisted of anything and everything that made me happy on that particular day. I called that "project" my
365 days of happiness project. I actually was quite successful and think it would be a great idea for me to remind myself of the happy things in my life. Sometimes life takes over and it is easier to be a pessimist and easier to complain of the bad.

So... I will not be consumed with the bad. I will focus on the happy things in life!

You should definitely join me!

XO

Lourdes


2 comments:

  1. Aw, this is great! I think it is important to remind yourself that there is good. So much good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy days! We always feel better when we don't complain, don't we? A had habit to break, whining and complaining.
    Love that shirt!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)