Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Come on 2014!

Mid year, 1988. That was when I entered this world. That means there have been 24 New Year celebrations. This will be my 25th New Year celebration. How crazy! Today is the first day of 2014CRAZY! How is it possible that time has gone by so quickly!

So much has happened in 2013...

I spent last New Years with my mom, cousins, and sisters.

I stressed out about the change that a move would cause!

I moved out of Florida, drove across the country to settle in here in Arizona.

I have found a job, traveled to Vegas, Flagstaff, Sunrise and Sedona. I have attended a wedding in New York. I have learned (sort of) to ski and have gone hiking (several times)!

Colon and I have worked on issues.

We have done so much this year. A year of change.

I cannot wait to see what this year will bring.

Come on 2014. I am ready for ya!

Happy New Year to you all!

XO



2 comments:

  1. I am so ready for the New Year! Here's to all the adventures and promises that 2014 holds :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lourdes I wish you an AMAZING 2014. I hope that everything you wish for for this year comes true.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)