Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Ch-Ch-ch-changes

It has been 9 days since I have posted. I just have not been in the bloggy mood.

Plus... I went through this whole day thinking it was Thursday. Such a disappointment when I figured out the truth!

My mom ended up leaving. It seems she took my happiness for a day. The day she left, we all woke thirty after 5 in the morning to head to the airport. I was exhausted and contemplating a refusal to give her a ride. But I knew I had to do it. that day, I felt emotionally raw. I did not cry, but I missed my mom a lot. Colon was such a sweet boy and made sure that he kept me company.

The rest of the week went by. I used work to keep me occupied.

Work has been crazy, though. Friday was the last day for one of my coworkers. He moved to a different office. The office has been different since. The last few days at work have been... weird? I just have not been comfortable. The change really shook me and I need to get it together! i will. I know I will. BUT new people in the office always make me nervous!

Now all I am going to go through my camera and upload pictures from the hike with my mom!

I will leave you with a few photos from when she was here...

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

I miss my mommmy.....

XO



2 comments:

  1. Awww, sweet. So nice to be friends with your mom, isn't it? I love my momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want yogurt now and you and your mom are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)