Monday, January 20, 2014

Can I ruffle your hair?

It feels amazing to have today off. Last week was hard and I had a major mental crisis last week due to happenings at work. Have you ever asked yourself,


"What am I doing here?"

"What is the point?" 

"Am I  cut out for this?" 

These questions don't come to me often. The last time I was taunted by these thoughts was when Colon and I were having issues. These feelings exploded in me throughout last week. I felt so unsettled and so inadequate. I will not go into details. Nothing extreme happened. Just small things that made me emotionally raw. Thank God for amazing team members that helped me through it.

By the end of the week, I felt ten times better. I made sure to put things in place to make me feel better. 

I changed my phone background to a picture of Henry Cavill. Not just any picture. This one:



Can you say YUM YUM! :)

I have been reading up a storm! It always makes me feel ten times better.

I have been watching old episodes of Doctor Who! So good!

I had a fangirl moment over a David Tennant Youtube video...



I also have been playing around with a website that links to different classic versions of Windows and iOS that you can play with within a browser. Bring on the nostalgia.

So yeah, besides work, my life has been very calm and relaxing.

Now I am going to spend this day off reading and listening to calming music.

Maybe some Tumblr will be present in my day!

Xo Lourdes

3 comments:

  1. I have definitely asked myself those questions too! That Cavill picture would make anyone feel better though ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, I hate going through unsettling times. But they do make us stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely have spent some time asking myself questions, those questions. It's not fun, but on the flip side, it can be important to check in and see if where you are is still where you want to be :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)