Monday, January 6, 2014

Before they leave...

Spending time with my mom and my aunt has been amazing. They leave in less than 12 hours and I am struggling with sadness. I do not want them to go! We are sitting here watching chick flicks and relaxing together. Trying not to talk about their impending departure.

I know there has been a lack of posts these past few days. I just have been trying to spend as much time with them as possible.

We have eaten at In-N-Out a couple of times. Visited Lee Lee's Market too many times. Ate yummy food at the Cheesecake factory. Shopped too much.

Today we hiked Mormon Trail on South Mountain. They loved it!

Sad... I DO NOT want them to go! WAAAAHHHHHHH!

Since I do not have much to say... I leave you with a fun video. A blast from the past.



...and a couple of cool links

Mrs. Teacher at Tragic and Lovely linked an audio clip of JRR Tolkien and it was awesome.
I want Sphero so badly!
I have a huge crush on Henry Cavill.
So handsome.
This is what Colon thinks that i will do when I meet Mr. Cavill.
Colon feels like this all the time. The guys face says it all! (sent to me by Colon)
An interesting read about men and the flu.
How I feel when Colon plays video games.
Oh, how I love Doctor Who.

Toodles ya'll!

XO


3 comments:

  1. I'm always a little happy to see my folks go... but only because they stay with me ALL SUMMER and it gets kind of old...


    P.S. Please go check out my post about recycling with Repreve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, having family leave is always the hardest, especially over the holidays. Stay happy friend :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry every time i say goodbye to my parents at the air port irregardless of whether it is my doing the flying or them leaving from Australia. it makes me feel awful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)