Sunday, December 1, 2013

The worst...

...blogger in the world.

That's me!

I FORGOT to post on the last day of NaBloPoMo. Horrible. Just horrible.

I was just in my own little world. Work. Window shopping. Partying. My life is soooo busy.

NOT!

It's weird not having Colon here. He comes back tomorrow and I cannot wait.

Lately I have been into knitting and crochet projects. It was inspired by the giveaway on DecoyBetty's blog AND our trip to Flagstaff last weekend. Beanies, gloves, scarves, and berets galore.

I wish I lived in the snow!



Sunday Secrets by PostSecret are a must for Sundays!
I hate selfish people! This selfish person got what was coming to her.
Some awesome quotes that I stumbled upon on a lovely blog!

I didn't know that trains still derailed
Praying for those that died.

Apparently, living in snow and ice can be dangerous.
Colon sent me a meme the other day. 
I still want to live in snow!
It just seems so magical.


This post has been so random!

XO


1 comment:

  1. Aw. That's alright - I think posting today basically means that you aced NaBlo :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)