Friday, December 27, 2013

TGIF

TGIF!

I cannot wait for my mom to come next week! I am counting down the days...

Lately I have been entertaining myself with internet fun AKA Youtube, Grooveshark, Tumblr, etc. I have stumbles across some things and thought I would just relay them here for your enjoyment.

Loving the information from Dollar Shave Club
Cute right?
 Make sure to watch the video on the home page!
 I could have sworn I came across the video a year or two ago.
Oh well... there's always a second time for everything. 

Disney teaches girls so many lessons. 
Especially about the stages of relationships. 

Loving the songs by brandon & leah...


and Life Happens

and Vaseline


You can also see brandon & leah here.
Love her voice.
Their music videos are also so creative!

here's to internet fun and good music!


AND DON'T FORGET FRIDAY!

XO


4 comments:

  1. So glad I stopped by your blog today, I have been meaning to check out their music for forever!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My addiction to youtube will come to a blazen halt I think once I start work. But man...youtube.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)