Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's almost here...

Christmas. It's almost here!

It's Christmas Eve.

I love this day.
One more day...
One more sleep...
until Christmas day.

Today is even more special because it is my brothers birthday.
14 years old.
he is getting so big.
I love you so much Pachi!
I hope today was amazing.
I know you spent it with dad, your mom, and your younger sisters.
Just know that I (and all of your older sisters) love you and have been thinking of you all day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY little brother!


Today has been busy. Work was crazy. I was exhausted when I left.
I am so grateful to my friend Alex. She invited me to her family get together today.
Good food and amazing company.
I could not have asked for more.

Now, I am settling in for the night. I have called and spoken with my family.
Time for a good book and some background music.

Can't wait for Christmas day to come!

Merry Christmas everybody!

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)