Sunday, December 22, 2013

How I am feeling right now...

Frustrated!

I was in a minor accident on Friday. REALLY minor. No one was hurt. Just my car. The rear bumper is completely dented in. My back door is dented in. the tire case that is on my back door is cracked. The paint on my car is cracked. It is a mess.

I love my car. There are so many memories with that car. I remember when my dad first got it. I remember driving to work with my dad when I worked at his company one summer. I learned to drive in that car. So many memories. It has been through so much. It's a trooper.

But my love for my car is beside the point.

I was at an intersection. The light was green but traffic was congested. The car in front of me could not go unless he wanted to be in the middle of the intersection. So, we were stopped. The person behind me was not paying attention and rear ended me.

Police were called. Information was exchanged.

And now I have to deal with insurance companies. I have to pay a $500 deductible and now have to work around my schedule to get my car repaired. Not a big deal, but annoying and frustrating nonetheless.

Blah.

============================RANT OVER!===============================

This weekend was relaxing. I laid in bed. Read a little bit. Watched TV. Did some arts and crafts.

In my last post I showed the picture of my homemade makeup palette. If you are a long time reader, then you know that I am kind of obsessed with makeup. I do not wear too much but I still buy. I pick something new up every time I enter the store. It's kind of sick how much makeup I have. A week or two ago, I was organizing my makeup when I found a stash of eyeshadows, blushes and bronzers that I did not even know I had. That was when I knew it was time for me to buy or make a palette so i can see everything I have when I get ready in the morning.

So, I made my palette Friday night after work. I spent Saturday morning de-potting my makeup and now all my makeup is accessible!

Saturday afternoon was spent with one of my good friends. We planned on a trip to Michaels for yarn (I'm making her a beanie) but it turned into a dinner and shopping date. She treated me to The Old Spaghetti Factory. It was my first time there and it was oh so yummy!

We then headed to the outlets. I have been searching for Colon's gift and finally found what I was looking for. Cannot wait until he opens his gift.

Speaking of gifts.... look what I got in the mail...



Totally unexpected and completely grateful! Hearts to Ms. Teacher from Tragic and Lovely. I am saving this baby until Christmas!

Now all I have to do is get through the next two days to enjoy Christmas!

Oh Yeah. I am excited.

XO


1 comment:

  1. An accident before Christmas? That's really bad news. Thankfully, you didn’t get any serious injuries. I just hope everything went well with your insurance so you don’t have to pay anything. It’s a huge relief if it was the case.

    Cheryl @ CWCLawFirm.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)