Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Dreaming of Flagstaff...


I'm still dreaming about Flagstaff. I took this picture on the way back to Phoenix this weekend. Just beautiful!

I still feel bad and have been feeling sick the last couple of days. I have been a zombie and have been walking around just to get this week over with. We are so short staffed this week and will be for the weeks to come. That means work will be stressful.

I cannot wait until Christmas. I have most of my shopping done. Just a few gifts left to buy. I cannot believe it's almost Christmas!

I am finally caught up on reading blogs from the last few days. 
I saw Mochimochi Land's video and loved it. 
I always post about Post Secret. 
The Sunday Secrets and Classic Secrets from this week were awesome. 
I am still loving the video from this past post. 

It's Hump day, y'all!
Enjoy!

XO


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Christmas is less than two weeks away! So crazy!! Only one more person left to shop for :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)