Sunday, December 15, 2013

Crazy Whoville hair!

10 days until Christmas.
It is crazy how fast time is flying by!

After my day off, the days flew by.

Friday was BUSY!

As always, I had an early work meeting so my day started earlier than usual. The day took a lot out of me. When I got home all I wanted to do was relax. Spend time with Colon. Maybe cuddle. But Colon asked about out plans to see Frozen, and I knew I was willing to give up cuddle time for a trip to the movies.

I honestly had never heard of Frozen, until I was driving to work earlier in the week. I listen to a certain radio show and they were talking about how good this movie is. I then had a couple of clients rave about this movie, so I decided that I had to see the newest Disney movie!



After we bought our snacks (so expensive...) we watched the movie. We laughed so much during the movie. It was so good. I left quoting lines and would not stop pretending to freeze things. I drove Colon crazy!

Via Instagram!

I definitely think you should go watch this movie. It is too cute to pass up!

Saturday was full of work. I volunteered during the day (starting at 8) and then headed straight to a work event. For this work event, each team had to create a 3 minute holiday movie that incorporated company slogans, mantras, etc.

We based our movie on Dr. Suess's How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

The event also had an ugly sweater contest. So, we decided to use the same onesies from the movie for our team ugly sweater. We even did our hair in crazy whoville style!

This is how I reacted when I first saw the finished product:


Via Instagram

Seee... I was scared!
This is at the end of the night. One last picture!

Via Instagram

See... CRAZY!

The event was so much fun. It made me realize how close our team is. We were laughing and cracking inside jokes throughout the event. I love my team and am definitely thankful to be working with them. the only thing that bothered me was that I was away from home from 8am to 10pm. I was exhausted and missed Colon. I really wanted to spend time with him.

After the event I was supposed to go out with Colon. There was a surprise birthday party/ excursion that we were invited to. Colon went at the specified time and I said I would meet up after my event. That was the plan!

I got home. Called Colon to let him know I was taking a shower, changing, and getting a bite to eat. I showered. Started eating my dinner and decided to lay down for a little bit before I went out. You see, I had a long day and having my hair piled on top of my head gave me a huge headache! So I was going to take a small nap.

I did not wake up. Colon nudged me awake when he came home. No regrets! It felt good to get some sleep and to sleep in today.

Today has been full of bonding and I am relishing every moment. Video games. Eating. Laughing. Such a great day.

Now, I am catching up on blogs and reading articles!
I have come across some interesting things.
Like...
Ink bottles mentioned by this lovely lady.  
I need to get some. 
The same lovely lady mentioned morning journals
I think I will start one!
Sunday Secrets & Classic Secrets from PostSecret: Part of my Sunday reads.

This is getting a little bit long.

So, I will go!

Love you all!

XO

  

4 comments:

  1. I love your hair! And I love that your team is willing to be silly and have fun! That is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE love the hair :) Perfect Who hair! Adorable.
    I want to see Frozen soooo bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so funny!
    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)