Friday, December 6, 2013

Cheeks...

November ended and so did my blogging streak.
I have been checking my Bloglovin everyday but have not written or posted anything.
I am not going to apologize though. Cause it wouldn't be sincere. I have had a great book holding my attention when I have not been working or spending time with Colon.

I have also been watching Hart of Dixie. LOVE. THAT. SHOW. It reminds me of home (so close to Alabama!). I have only seen up to the middle of the second season. Cannot wait to get caught up!

The weekend started once I stepped out of work. I am so glad. This week crawled by yet this year has been FLYING by. It's weird. I have been thinking about that a lot lately. Especially at work. How is it already December?

I have no idea what the weekend will bring. It has been so cold here in Phoenix and I have been loving it. Scarves. Sweaters. Jackets. Tights.
Love the clothes that I "have" to wear now! So comfy!

With this cold weather, comes snow in Flagstaff. This means that Colon and I may take a trip up to the snow! OH YEAH!

I promise I will keep you updated.

before I go, I have some fun links...
I used to love Winnie the Pooh
the last one was sent from Colon. 
He also sent me one featuring Ariel
Colon really does not want to live in the snow
I laughed so hard!
Just when I think I'm out, his cheeks pull me back in!
Just so you know, all the links above were sent to me by Colon this week. 
Isn't he funny?
My favorite is the link with Tina from Bob's Burgers!


XO


1 comment:

  1. I always find I need a break after NaBlo. Although hilarious I didn't have too much writer's block DURING NaBlo but then after wards it was like there was NOTHING. I almost didn't post anything on Friday because I couldn't think of ANYTHING.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)