Thursday, December 26, 2013

Back to real life...

Back to work. Back to real life. At least it was for me.

Yesterday was amazing. Relaxing. Quiet. The perfect Christmas.

I woke up and immediately called my family. First, I called my sisters. They all traveled to Florida to spend Christmas with my mom. It was awesome to catch up with them and to hear them joking around with each other. To be honest, I was kind of jealous. hearing them laugh and talk on the phone made me miss them more and made me feel lonely.

Once I got off the phone with them, I called my dad's house. The rest of my siblings live at my dads. They are younger (they range from the age of 14 to the age of 2 years old). It was great hearing their excitement as they told me all about their gifts! I wish I could have seen them open their gifts! Again, another moment where I felt so alone.

I then called Colon. PUNK DID NOT ANSWER.

I tried again. Nothing.

I was getting upset!

But, as soon as I got off of the phone, I was fine. I made myself something to eat, put on Christmas movies to watch and proceeded to sort through the gifts under the tree. I made it a point to set my gifts from Colon aside. I wanted to open those gifts with him here.

After gift opening, I relaxed around the house and enjoyed a good book.

I called Colon again.  NO ANSWER. Patience diminishing.

 I then got a text from my coworker. She invited me to her families Christmas dinner and I happily agreed to hang out with her family. It was great. the food was so yummy and her family was so sweet. I am so grateful for a friend like her and truly do appreciate her family allowing me to come to their Christmas dinner!

When I got home, I saw that Colon had called me a couple of times during the day. I called him back but got no answer. What i received was a message on Google Hangouts from him. He said it was critical for me to look under his keyboard. Under the keyboard there was an envelope with 3 Qr codes insides.


VIA


 After running them a couple of times, I found that one told me to be at the location mentioned in QR code 2 at 11 tonight. IT MEANT HE WAS COMING HOME!

I was so excited and so surprised! Such a great Christmas gift!

NO WONDER he didn't answer the phone earlier.

Anyways... this post is quite long. I'll leave you guys with another favorite by Pentatonix... how do they always make me fall in love with songs?




Although, I love original!



Hope everyone's Christmas is just as amazing as mine was!

XO



2 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm glad you had a good Christmas! Love that Colon came home early :) I also love the Pentatonix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is so sweet that he surprised you that way!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)