Thursday, December 12, 2013

A day off...

Thank God for days off.

I got so much done today.

Colon was supposed to work from home, so we stayed in bed cuddling for a few. He decided to bring his computer to bed so that I could lay down (and be completely lazy) while he worked. Unfortunately, his computer wouldn't ;ink so he had to head into work.

That's OK, though. I probably would not have gotten anything done if he stayed home all day.

I got so much done!

Laundry.
Dishes.
Cleaning.
returned library books.

I finished up a beanie!

Via

I got to have lunch with one of my former coworkers. It was awesome seeing her and I loved catching up!

Since I was already out of the house, I decided to pick up boxes and other things for my Christmas presents. I was able to wrap, and send out Christmas presents today. I only spent 15 minutes in the post office!

3 presents left to buy!

Yummy chocolate cake made for Colon. The ingredients were bought a week ago and Colon has been hassling me to make it. It was about time I made it!

Arts and crafts were attempted. I love the finished product!

Via

Now to go back to work tomorrow.
Not looking forward to it!
At least the week is over tomorrow!

XO



3 comments:

  1. You got so much accomplished in your day off! And the beanie looks great! :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beanie! it looks amazing. And what a productive day! i'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)