Friday, November 1, 2013

Yesterday...

was unexpectedly awesome. My coworkers decided that we would be minions for Halloween. I was off the day they decided on the costume so (of course) I find out at the last minute. Colon and I spent Wednesday night going from store to store trying to find the items needed to complete my costume. Do you know how hard it is to find suspenders?

anyways... here we are!


Via

Cute, right?

Anyways. I was so full of energy and had such a great day with my coworkers. 

After work, I rushed home to get the candy ready for the Trick-or-Treaters...

They were nonexistent. 

I put so much effort into getting home. I bought bags of candy for those boogers. Only one group came by the house. Two small bars of chocolate were given out. 

Saddest Halloween ever. 

Now... I have a HUGE basket of candy for myself... not too bad...

Anyhow... I have been seeing this NaBloPoMo thing go around. Is this a "post everyday" thing?

If so... I guess this is my attempt of writing my first post of the month. 

Have an awesome weekend y'all! I cannot believe it's November already!

XO

LOURDES

2 comments:

  1. yes. Nablopomo is a post every day of november thing. Awesome that your coworkers are fun enough to do a costume theme like that :)

    Bummer about the trick or treaters though. Are there just no kids in your neighbourhood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get any trick or treaters either! I was disappointed but at least I have candy! lol

    Your costumes are so cute! I LOVE minions!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)