Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful

Family: Mom, Dad, All of my sisters, My Brother

Friends: Kirsten, Chris, and everyone else!

My coworkers/friends

The roof over my head

Being able to have food on the table every day- three times a day!

My health

All of the trinkets that I have and don't need!

This wonderful life

Just to name a few of the things I am thankful for. Life is amazing. Live it to the fullest.

I hope everyone is enjoying their day. While you are stuffing your faces, I hope you are thinking of all of the things that you should be thankful for! That is what this day is all about.

I seem to have left something out of the list. Something worth mentioning...

I am thankful for this blogging world. This blog. YOU!

XO

Lourdes

***AHHH I woke up this morning (11/29) and this did not post yesterday. I am backdating this post! I cannot believe it didn't publish!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)