Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Wait...what day is it?

I went through this day thinking that it was Thursday. I was so excited and kept telling myself "I have one more day until this week is over".

Guess what.

It's WEDNESDAY.

I DON"T have one more day. Two. Two days.

Disappointment.

What's making me feel better? The leftover candy from Halloween and the thought that a hiking trip may be in my weekend future! Oh and I had a one-on-one with one of my managers at work. It was productive and I came out of that meeting with a new sense of focus, motivation, and inspiration. I felt good. It's funny how something so simple can change your outlook!

I have to go and get ready for a work-out with Colon. (SURPRISE!)

I'll leave you with some fun reads!

Maybe we can learn something from Norway!
For those that are addicted to coffee
Recommendation letters for Einstein. So cool!
I think I am going to write a novel

XO






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)