Sunday, November 24, 2013

Devour

That is what I do to books.

I devour them.

It's insane. I have finished 5 books in the last week or two. I know you are probably sick of my reading list. I promise I am not bragging. I do this for those people that want a few suggestions for their reading list!

Most of the books on today's list are historical fictions set in England/ France. They mostly have to do with the Yorks, Lancaster's and the Tudors. I love English history and love the way that authors give personalities to those people that helped shape England.

I would definitely recommend these books!

Her Highness the Traitor- Susan Higginbotham
Mistress of Mourning- Karen Harper
Susanna and the Spy- Anna Elliot
The Queen of Last Hopes- Susan Higginbotham
The Tent- Margaret Atwood

Get to reading people! There is so much you are missing out on!

I am trying to get some reading in while Colon's parents are here. They are still here by the way! I will update soon!
XO

Lourdes
24 in 2013: Progress
1.Frankenstein - Mary Shelley
2. The Constant Princess- Philippa Gregory (Reread)
3. The Other Boleyn Girl - Philippa Gregory (Reread)
4. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn 5. Forever - Judy Blume
6. The Boleyn Inheritance - Philippa Gregory
7. The Queen's Fool - Philippa Gregory
8. The Virgin's Lover - Philippa Gregory
9. The Other Queen - Philippa Gregory
10. Mr. Darcy's Diary - Amanda Grange
11.The Canterville Ghost- Oscar Wilde
12. Madame Bovary- Gustave Flaubert
13. The Abandoned- Amanda Stevens
14. Maid to Match- Deanne Gist 
15. The House of the Whispering Pines- Anna Katherine Green
16. Culture Smart! Philippines: A Quick Guide to Customs and Etiquette- Graham Collin-Jones
17. The Handmaid's Tale- Margaret Atwood
18. Persuasion- Jane Austen
19. Ever After- Elswyth Thane
20. Sense and Sensibility- Jane Austen
21. The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
22. The Phantom Tollbooth- Norton Juster
23. Fifty Shades of Grey- E.L. James
24. Fifty Shades Darker- E.L.James
25. Fifty Shades Freed- E.L.James
26. The Sweetwater Trail- N.L. Campbell
27. Maggie's Journey (McKenna's Daughter) - Lena Nelson Dooley
28. Forget Me Not- Jade Goodmore
29. Texas Hold Him- Lisa Cooke
30. The Measure of Katie Calloway - Serena B. Miller
31. The Sweetest Kiss- Marie Higgins
32. The Mistress of Trevelyan- Jennifer St. Giles
33. The Secret Keeper- Sandra Byrd
34. My Lord Wicked- Cheryl Bolen
35. My Gilded Lily- Deborah Swift
36. The Sister Queens - Sophie Perinot
37. Lady of the English - Elizabeth Chadwick
38. The Wayward Muse- Elizabeth Hickey
39. Blue Asylum- Kathy Hepinstall
40. A Winter's Knight- Elizabeth Cole
41. Her Highness the Traitor- Susan Higginbotham
42. Mistress of Mourning- Karen Harper
43. Susanna and the Spy- Anna Elliot
44. the Queen of Last Hopes- Susan Higginbotham
45. The Tent- Margaret Atwood

1 comment:

  1. Books, books, books! I love it :)
    You rock, you reader you.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)