Saturday, November 2, 2013

Day 2?

I am STILL shocked that it is November. I cannot get over it.

...and it's Saturday.

Thank God.

Today has been a day of complaints! I have been complaining non-stop... about everything...

Sometimes it sucks being a girl... because of the whole period thing. You know?

Now I get to go and experience my first Native American Pow Wow! I have no idea what to expect. Hopefully it's good!

XO


PS... This was a sorry excuse for a second NaBloPoMo post! I promise tomorrow's will be better!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, being a girl definitely has its downfalls sometimes.
    And I still can't believe that it's November already too! Crazy!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)