Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Currently...

1. I am amazed by the comments, emails, texts, etc that I received from yesterday's post. They reminded me why I blog and I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

2. I am currently having withdrawals from reading Mistress of Mourning by Karen Harper. The book is so good and it was so hard for me to put it down to write this post.

3. I love my job. I love my coworkers. BUT today I was just not feeling it. One coworker was spot on today. He knew how to push my buttons and was working my nerves ALL DAY. It took everything for me to keep my mouth shut!

4. Spaghetti is so yummy! (random...I know)

5. I have been on a Tumblr binge lately!

6. I have been missing my Florida coworkers lately. I am loving all of the back and forth texts, emails, Tweets, and other messages that I have been receiving. My heart will forever be with Florida. (Go Gators...I just had to throw that in there!)

7. I am trying to make an effort with phone calls and keeping in touch. I am horrible at it and need to get better! I at least want to make sure I am responding to emails and texts. So important!

Just for fun...
I will leave you with a couple of links... 


Be kind to everyone!
Letters from Bram Stoker to Walt Whitman.
I love that Colon is a programmer! (Another one of Colon's messaging gems!)
The quote... so true!
A letter to Margaret Mitchell.

XO


3 comments:

  1. Gah I both love and hate when I finish an amazing book and just miss it. It's like a piece of you is missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, isn't that the best when you come across a good read and never want to put it down!? It's always the saddest when you finally get to the end! All you want to do it read it over again :)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so important to keep in touch with friends when you live far away. I nominated you for an award on my blog! The post isn't quite up yet (it will be in about 4.5 hours) but I'm reading blogs now and I wanted you to know :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)