Thursday, November 21, 2013

Competition.

It's everywhere.

At work.
At school.
At home.
In the blog world.
In this part of the world.
In that part of the world.

Amongst women.
Amongst men.

Who has the best numbers?
Who has the best grades?
How many do you have?
Is that a designer bag?
How big is your house?
How long is your hair?
How pretty is she?
How much money do you have?
What is your degree in?
How many followers do you have?
How many kids do you have?
What kind of car do you have?
How about your phone?
Oh, you don't get your nails done everyday?

Some people are ruthless.

...and mean.

Some people don't care about anyone but themselves.

Some people will do anything to get ahead.

It's sad.
It's annoying.
It's rude.
It's selfish.

I am sick of it!


Rant over. 

-----

Just enjoy the world and be happy.

...that tomorrow is FRIDAY!

Colon's parents are coming in tonight. I am excited. The house is clean as clean as I can make it.

We're going to have fun this weekend!
PLUS the Day of the Doctor plays this weekend.

AND it's Colon's birthday on Saturday.

OH YEAH!

I leave you with these two gems!

Girls can be engineers too! Awesome commercial!
Tears under a microscope.

XO


2 comments:

  1. I'm so not a competitive person. And I find competition really exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to be really competitive, but mostly with myself. I don't feel the need to be better than others, I just want to be my best. With that said, the competitive nature of life can be really difficult to deal with

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)