Monday, November 18, 2013

Can it be Friday yet?

I can already tell that this week is going to be loooooong!

Today dragged by and it took everything in me to keep going!

Colon's parents come in Thursday night and his birthday is this weekend! I am totally excited for the fun we are going to have! Plus... Colon will be 26!

Since it's Monday and I do not have much to say, I will just leave you with a couple of interesting links.

I wish my parents put me in gymnastics! Flexibility would be awesome!
And look who wins the nuclear award! The cold war was fun! Yeah right!
(How many exclamation points am I going to use in this post?)
I knew smart phones were good for something!
Con men and the new health care regulations...
Pray for the Philippines!
Exercise and how it helps babies brains!
No more hangovers? I'm down!
Facebook vs messaging apps
Is the Pope leaving out Conservative Catholics? Interesting. 

Hopefully I have something interesting for tomorrow!

XO




2 comments:

  1. Whew - I hear ya on the long week... It feels like at LEAST a Wednesday.
    I've always wanted to be flexible and I'm so totally not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time is such a funny thing isn't it? Last week I thought it was Thursday all Wednesday. This week, I'm super confused about EVERY day. Oy.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)