Sunday, November 17, 2013

Basketball games and tater tots...

1. An amazing book!
2. Are silent farts worse?
3. Colon. No shave November.
4. I hate No Shave November
5. Tater Tots! Sonic
Sunday night. 
Why do they come so fast?
I need another day of rest!

This weekend was relaxing and uneventful. But the week ended with excitement. It started with Friday night. I rushed home from work because  Colon won tickets to the Suns vs Nets game. I was so excited because this would be my first ever basketball game (NBA).

It was so much fun. I loved hearing the fans screaming and being crazy. I usually can't watch basketball but it is different watching a game in person. The game was intense. Points were back and forth and the game even went into overtime. I am so glad that I am not invested in any of the teams because I would have had a heart attack!

After the game, Colon and I went and picked up Sonic for dinner! Tater tots!

I don't know if it was the Tater tots or the excitement of the game, but I could not sleep that night. I fell asleep quickly but ended up waking at 1 AM.  Tossing and turning. I could not get back to bed. It was horrible because I had obligations in the morning and had to leave my house by 8. I picked up my Kindle and read until I fell asleep (around 5AM). I was so tired in the morning. And was miserable throughout the day during work/ volunteering. 

I do have to say that  it annoys me when people do not show up for things when they sign up for them. I was tired and grouchy on Saturday and that only made me grouchier.

Anyways, after work I headed home in time to watch the Gator football game with Colon. It was disappointing at times and I ended up falling asleep by 7:30- 8PM. I slept the rest of the night. 

...And didn't wake until 9AM this morning. I was tired!

Once we woke up, we started the household chores. Laundry was started. The floors were vacuumed and mopped. The kitchen counters were cleaned. Bathrooms were cleaned. Everything was wiped down for the impending visit from Colon's parents. They will be here on Thursday night and I want to make sure everything is spotless!

I forgot to mention that I watched The Hunger Games. FINALLY. The books were ten times better! 

I also am obsessed with the ABC Family cheesy Christmas movies and was excited to see that some of them are on Netflix. So I watched a couple of them during my cleaning day. 

It was a great weekend. I hope this week goes fast cause I am excited for next weekend and the visit from Colon's parents. 

I hope you all had a great weekend!

XO 





2 comments:

  1. Ugh I hate when people sign up for stuff and don't show up, it's so flaky! Glad you had a good weekend otherwise.


    P.S. I’m giving away a pair of really cool sunglasses today, come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really dislike when people don't hold up their end of the bargain! What is that? Just do what you said you'd do!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)