Friday, November 22, 2013

Answers...

A week ago, I was nominated for the Sunshine Award. I had so much fun answering the questions that Decoybetty posed. I also had fun coming up with questions to ask for those that I tagged. I thought it would be fun to answer the questions that I came up with.

It's only fair!

1. Growing up, which parent were you the closest to? Did this change at any time?

I was always closer to my dad growing up. Although he enforced rules, he was easier to talk to. More accepting. He listened to us. My mom was more controlling.

As we got older, I think the roles changed. 

Now, I wish I was closer to both of my parents. I am the person that is keeping myself distant. I want to change that. 

2. Do you believe in "Love at first sight?" Do you think it happens?

I honestly do not know if I beleive in it or not. I did not experience it. So, for now, I will attribute "love at first sight" to books!

3. What period of history is your favorite? Why?

I would say the Tudor era in England. The clothing. The drama. So much fun. Deadly. But fun!

(If you see the books I read, then this answer wouldn't surprise you!)

4. If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?

My eyebrows. They HAVE to be tamed every week and a half. If they aren't, I start to look like a lion!

5. What is your favorite fast food place?

In-N-Out. So yummy! I don't know how I lived 15 years without it. The East coast needs to get with it!

6. If you could live in any country, where would you live? If it isn't the country you currently live in, why did you choose another country?

I love living in the US. If I couldn't live here, I would probably chose England or France. I Love the history of the countries and would spend my days visiting areas with rich history!

7. How many kids do you want to have? Boys? Girls?

I want at least 2 kids. I would like to have one boy and one girl. At least one of each gender!

8. Can you do a push up?


It's so sad. I cannot!

9. Who is the most influential person in your life? How have they influenced you?


I would say my parents. They both have gone through so much and have given up things for each of their children. They keep me going and inspire me to be the best person I can be!

10. Why did you start blogging? Has your motivation for blogging changed as time goes on?

My answer is here!



And cut!

I will be updating about this weekend spent with Colon's parents really soon!

XO

Lourdes

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and definitely enjoy reading them. Please be kind! :)